We bring inspirational designs to life
As one of the UK’s leading providers of fire rated rainscreen cladding systems, metal fabrications and bespoke full envelope solutions, quality is at the core of our innovative operation.
All our manufacturing processes take place in our precision-controlled advanced factories in Shildon, County Durham. PSP Architectural and PSP Aluminium manufacturing divisions also collaborate with our experienced design team in Cramlington, Newcastle Upon-Tyne to maintain premium quality.
Call a member of our technical team on 01388 770490 to discuss your project!
A1 & A2 Fire Rated Panels
PSP design and manufacture a comprehensive range of integrated metal rainscreen facade systems that can be adapted to suit specific client needs to provide a visually stylish solution for almost any building.
- Matrix SF rainscreen systems are high tolerance fabricated panels supplied in thicknesses up to 4mm and up to 6m long but this is dictated by the material type and panel size.
- Matrix SFC rainscreen systems are available in a range of finishes and thicknesses, with fire rated cores and are ideal for providing a flat panel in large format modular grids.
- Matrix DF is PSP’s discreet fix rainscreen cladding system, which is easy to install and gives clients a cost effective solution with colour coated fixing heads situated within the joint valleys of the panels.
- Matrix IP rainscreen systems were developed to provide a single skin panel solution based on narrow face widths that can be laid vertically or horizontally. The panels can be roll formed or CNC folded.
- Bespoke panels – We design and manufacture a comprehensive range of integrated metal rainscreen facade systems that can be adapted to suit specific client needs to provide a visually stylish solution for almost any building type.
Matrix SF, Matrix SFC and Matrix IP are CWCT tested systems that can be manufactured from numerous non-combustible materials and finishes including:
- Pre-coated classified as A1 fire rated
- Anodised aluminium as A1 fire rated
- Composite materials classified A2 fire rated
- Post powder coated classified A2 fire rated
- Solid aluminium classified as non-combustible
- Solid Zinc classified as non-combustible
Take a look at our facilities:
PSP Architectural Systems:
Matrix SF rainscreen system is available in a range of materials and special features include pressings and louvers which can be manufactured to match to the panels. Panels can be manufactured in lengths up to six meters.
Matrix SFC rainscreen system is made of pre-coated metal composite materials such as ACM, ZCM, CCM and is manufactured on our flatbed CNC machine offering high tolerances and sharp folds. Available in a range of finishes.
Interlocking plank rainscreen system can be laid vertically or horizontally and are developed to provide a single skin panel at an economical price based on narrow face widths. Pressings and louvers can be the same material as the panels.
Cladding system that can be personalised using specialist machinery to incorporate bespoke patterns which can reflect local landmarks, pay tribute to the area’s heritage or simply represent the building’s use or the occupants within.