Schueco develops and sells system solutions for windows, doors, façades, bi-fold and sliding systems, security technology, automation and sun shading. In addition, the building envelope specialist offers consultation and digital solutions for all phases of a building project – from the initial idea through to design, fabrication and installation.
Schüco stands for innovative systems that meet the highest requirements in terms of design, comfort and security, and sets new standards in energy efficiency. With over 4,900 employees and 12,000 partners in more than 80 countries, Schueco strives to be the industry leader in terms of service and technology, today and in the future, with annual sales of € 1.67 billion in 2018.
Kawneer is UK based yet is a worldwide brand in architectural aluminium systems. At our head office and factory/showroom in Runcorn, we extrude the aluminium profiles before adding thermal break technology and then powder coating in our own paint line. Kawneer is Qualicoat approved to ‘seaside specification’ as a licensed applicator for Akzo Nobel Interpon paint systems, typically offering up to a 30 year warranty.
This end to end supply chain gives real peace of mind, allowing speedy response times, custom extrusion design for specific projects and rapid technical support in both factory and on site situations.
Tried, tested and trusted in the UK with a track record of over 50 years in the creation of superior aluminium systems such as;
• Curtain walling in 35,50 and 65mm face cap ‘stick’ systems – unitised offer too
• Various window systems/suites including vertical or horizontal sliders
• Commercial entrance door solutions with the AA190 TB – factory welded for a ‘lifetime warranty’
• Bi folding, patio and lift/slide residential door options
• Specialist solutions such as blast enhanced façade/curtain wall systems
And so, whether the project is in the public sector or for a commercial client, Kawneer and its dealer partners will design/fabricate/install to the highest standard, on time and to budget.
Reynaers Aluminium Ltd is part of the Reynaers Group, a global company specialising in the design and supply of innovative, high performance aluminium window, door and curtain wall systems. Established in 1965 and with our impressive headquarters in Belgium, Reynaers is still owned and run by the Reynaers family. The success of the business is built upon a combination of three important factors:
• Valued long-term relationships with business partners
• An emphasis on innovation and flexibility
• Significant investment in the business
With global turnover well in excess of €500m, Reynaers has offices in over 40 countries and sales in more than 70 countries across five continents.
Aluprof S.A. is part of Grupa Kęty S.A. Capital Group. The company is a leading producer of aluminium systems in Europe, with branches in many European countries and, also, in the US. With over 50 years of experience and annual sales revenues exceeding 230 M EUR, Aluprof S.A. has over 1,300 regular clients. Exports account for 40% of total sales. The company employs more than 2,100 employees.
Aluprof S.A. manufacturing plants are located in Bielsko-Biała, Opole, Goleszów and Złotów, and have a surface area of over 220 K m², and a modern equipment including:
• Automated production line for insulated profiles including a range of Curtain Walling systems, high end windows and security doors.
• Full testing capabilities in house for weathering, security and acoustics
• High bay warehouses, where we hold stock for fast turnaround of profiles
• Modern, fully automated lines for powder coating, including a vertical powder coating line
RAICO Bautechnik GmbH designs, develops and distributes high quality glazing systems for curtain walling, aluminium windows and doors.
• The THERM+ curtain walling system can be made available in traditional aluminium, but also in timber and steel
• The FRAME+ aluminium window and door system offers a range of options in terms of thickness, operation and thermal performance (including Passive House standard)
• The WING series of aluminium windows are available as natural and smoke vents (to the latest EN standards)
• RAICO are a technology leader in the industry and their portfolio of innovative products enable them to meet their customers’ requirements
AluK is an international designer and engineer of aluminium building systems, providing a complete range of window, door and curtain walling systems across the UK and the world.
Our systems are suitable for both commercial and residential applications and offer high performance and function with modern design for an attractive, stylish and durable finish.
At AluK we believe collaboration is King. It is why we are proud of the partnerships we have built with Fabricators, Installers, Architects and Contractors throughout the UK and beyond.